Jewelry made with copper (found in sterling silver or rose-gold, or 14k gold) may tarnish slightly over extended periods.
That's where a little jewelry-applied care goes a long way! We’ll share our design team’s take on it. As the artisans behind the scenes, they handle jewelry crafting from initial drawings to the final finish, they may have got a thing for us (plus a bonus)!
And if you fall into that gold-incompatible 5% because of Ph or other reasons, we have plenty of sterling silver and brass-based pieces for you! See metals we use in crafting jewelry.
Proper Jewelry Care
- Preserve your jewelry plating integrity by avoiding contact with beauty products, cleaning agents, water and chemicals as much as possible.
- Avoid wearing jewelry during working out or other physical activities. Excessive sweat can degrade the quality of your plating over time.
- Be mindful of your body's chemistry.
- Because we don't use diamonds, you may scratch/chip your semi-precious crystal if you excessively bump your jewelry into hard surfaces - try to be cautious!
- Keep your jewelry away from high humidity areas and store it in your microfiber-silk Froppin bag.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth or the microfiber-silk Froppin bag to retrieve its original glow. Don't clean it with anything wet!